“A WRITER IS A WORLD TRAPPED IN A PERSON.” – VICTOR HUGO
Mind Wars: A History of Mind Control, Surveillance, and Social Engineering by the Government, Media, and Secret Societies.
From the dawn of humanity, the desire to control the thoughts, behaviors, and actions of others has been a pervasive one. From the use of coercive persuasion by ancient Egyptians and the Knights Templar to today’s claims of electronic harassment and microwave “bombing,” we have always been at the mercy of those who wish to reprogram our thoughts and reshape our beliefs.
Mind Wars includes fascinating stories of:
- Ancient attempts at mind control using spell casting, potions, and rituals.
- Cults and the use of mental reprogramming.
- More modern mind-control techniques, from hypnosis, drugs, and electroshock to radiation and psychic driving.
- The inside story of the quest for a real Manchurian Candidate–MKUltra and the CIA connection.
- The brave new world of electronic harassment, “voice to skull”technology, and gang-stalking.The inner frontier of the human mind is the last bastion of privacy. But are we really in control of our own minds? The answer may shock you!